Hello, My name is Vicky.
I am honoured to be chosen as the candidate for the Liberal Democrats in Wallasey at this incredibly important General Election. I live in the Wirral and I have close ties with Wallasey.
I’m a person who is fed up with conventional party politics and want to be part of the change that we can make together.
• We have to stop Brexit and use the Remain bonus of £50 billion in public services and tackling inequality.
• Give every child the best start in life by recruiting 20,000 more teachers as part of £10 billion more for schools.
• Transform our mental health services by treating mental health with the same urgency as physical health.
• Tackle the climate emergency by generating 80% of our electricity from renewables by 2030 and insulating all low-income homes by 2025.
• Build a fairer economy by providing free childcare from 9 months and giving every adult £10,000 to spend on skills and training throughout their lives.
Your vote will count to build a brighter future for our country.